There are many people who always suffer from the anxiety related difficulties in their life. The anxiety will become routine to the people who always face the heavy work schedule or problems in their life. All the age group people ranging from younger age to older age are likely to get affected by the anxiety problem. There are vast numbers of medications available for the anxiety cure but concentrating on the Vitamins for anxiety will be the best choice. Taking Vitamins for anxiety will not cause any side effects as it is the most natural way of cure. The important and the most powerful vitamin that is required to cure anxiety is the Vitamin B.
If there is a lack of vitamin B then the people are likely to develop nervousness and anxiety. There are many divisions in the vitamin B such as B1-thiamine, B3-niacin, B5-pantothenic acid, B6-pyridoxine, B9-folic acid and B12-cyanocobalamin. The food items that are rich in the vitamin B will provide you with a balanced and a stable mind.
The Usage of Different Types of Vitamin B for the Anxiety Control
1. Vitamin B1 (thiamine) helps you to regulate the stressful situation and calm your mind. The natural foods that are rich in vitamin B1 are salmon fish, peanuts, egg yolk, asparagus, beans, etc.
2. Vitamin B3 (niacin) soothe your mind during the panic situations and helps you to control your anxiety rate. The Vitamin B3 is water soluble and also it helps the body to produce serotonin. Some of the vitamin B3 rich foods are salmon fish, mushrooms, beef, deer meet, etc.
3. Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) helps you to decrease the emotional stress and anxiety problems. If the vitamin B5 is added in your daily food your mental clarity will be increased and also you will have a good neurological health. The foods items rich in vitamin B5 are sunflower seeds, bran, avocados, liver of the animals, etc.
4. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) supports the brain to produce some neurotransmitters that helps the mitigation of anxiety rate. Apart from the support to the nervous system function it also helps for the healthy immune system functioning of the body. The sweet potatoes and bananas are very rich vitamin B5 food items.
5. Vitamin B9 and B12 together produce S-adenosylmethionine which takes care of the mood of the mind. The intake of both these vitamins will help you to control the stress mood of your mind. The foods that are rich in vitamin B9 and B12 are asparagus, yeast, egg, oysters, lamb, crab, etc.
Some of the other vitamins that are used to mitigate anxiety are vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin E. The Vitamins for anxiety helps us to control the hormonal and the metabolism rate of our body. When anxiety gets developed for a prolonged period it will cause serious damages to the body of the people by reducing the oxygen levels. The intake of sufficient Vitamins for anxiety will produce quicker solution to your depression problem than any other medications.